Friday, April 22, 2011

I.W.I. hosts Customer Appreciation Night


Last week, the Institute for Workforce Innovation (I.W.I.) thanked Kansas City area companies in the annual Customer Appreciation Night at the Business & Technology campus. I.W.I. is proud to continue to be the go-to source for so many business consulting and training needs.

Fifteen representatives from a variety of companies and organizations came out to enjoy an evening of networking, food, prizes and guided tours of the BTC Harley-Davidson lab. The attendees included companies and organizations such as Hallmark, CertainTeed, ATK, Reit Management and Research, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Excelsior Springs Job Corps, and the Water Services Department of Kansas City, Missouri, reflecting the broad client base that MCC serves and will continue to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment