Prepare to EnrollStudents are required to complete that step before you can select classes. If not completed ahead of time, you will be presented with Prepare to Enroll when you go to enroll. Once completed, you’ll be able to jump right in and select classes, enroll, and pay.
Prepare to Enroll includes:
- Details about MCC payment options
- Verification/edit options for student contact information, including MCC Notify Me
- A place to inform MCC of your current goal on the Student Profile
- Financial aid status as it relates to Pell grants
- Details of any holds on student records that would prevent a student from enrolling.
1. Log in to myMCCKC before you come to your enrollment group session.
- Set up a password you can remember
- Complete the applicable MCC Notify Me option
- Set up password help, if not already done on the application for admission
RETURNING STUDENTS should:
1. “Prepare to Enroll” in your Student Center on myMCCKC beginning April 1st. If this step is completed ahead of time you will not have to do that before you select classes.