Do you know how to request training or security for MetroSoft's system? Below are steps for employees to follow to gain access to MetroSoft’s systems.
The main indicator needed for employee system access is that employee’s supervisor needs to complete a form via the MetroSoft Training/Security Request form, available on the Info Exchange under Technology > MetroSoft Training.
Here are the steps:
1. Supervisor completes form.
2. An Organizational Development representative will contact employee regarding arrangements for training and/or any clarification needed.
3. Training materials/instructions will be determined per conversation with Organizational Development representative (or as indicated on the On the Job Training (OJT) Supervisor Sign-Off form).
4. Trainer will be identified.
5. Employee will complete training.
6. IF OJT is done, completed OJT Supervisor Sign-Off form will be turned in to Organizational Development.
After training is complete, access to the system can take up to two working days, so plan ahead to get training complete as needed. If system access takes longer, Contact Computer Services at 604.1133.