|FabLab =Laboratory where students and the community access high-tech equipment to design, test and build just about anything.|
The FabLab is NOW OPEN to students and MCC employees.
FabLab members conceptualize, design, develop, fabricate, and test almost anything. If you recon yourself an artist, engineer, tinkerer, inventor, entrepreneur or deviser, the FabLab will soon become your new favorite place!
|One of many signs designed and created by FabLab Labtech, Jen Dec, using lab software and laser cutter.|
· The Fablab is located in Technology Center, Room 204 at the MCC- Business & Technology Campus. 1775 Universal Ave., KCMO 64120
· It is NOW OPEN to all MCC students & employees.
· FabLab membership is $50 per semester. Students must be enrolled in a minimum (6) credit hours.
· FabLab is open Monday – Thursday 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and by special appointment.
· All members must attend an Orientation/Safety Session, which will cover general lab safety, tool and machine usage, and FabLab rules.
To learn more about FabLab, attend a free, 2-hour Intro to the FabLab session. Sessions will be held during 1st & 3rd week of every month on Mondays from 5-7 p.m and Thursdays from 3-5 p.m.
If you are ready to start designing, testing and making, contact Steve Dowell about FabLab membership. Call 816.604.5233 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out FabLab online:
Follow FabLab on Facebook.